Sunday, March 15, 2009

Portland Coffee House

I left Stumptown in search of something to eat for dinner and I ended up at the Portland Coffee House.  I have to say, the cappuccino was excellent.  However, after just leaving Stumptown, it’s hard to beat their unique atmosphere.  This place is obviously smaller in size with a more cozy-homey feeling, which is not a bad thing if that’s more of your taste but I’m more into the artsy modern look.  I’m also not a fan of the dim lighting…it’s too yellow in here!  The Portland Coffee House seems to cater to a wider range of ages.  I’d say the people currently in here range anywhere from mid 20s to 40s.  I like the fact that it’s located in the corner of a block so there’s seating all along the windows.  It’s nice to sip coffee and look at people outside in the coldness and then think to myself how good it feels to be warmed by the hot goodness going through my body…yum!  And Yikes!  It’s dark outside and I have no clue where I am…ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment